Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Note whore

I'm a sucker for notes. Mailed, hidden, left on the counter, written on the mirror from the shower steam. My husband is often the victim of my obsession on making sure people know what I think of them through the written word. For birthdays, Christmas, anniversary, national ice cream day, my husband gets a card. Usually more than one. I hide them in his bag, fold them into paper airplanes, put glitter in them. I'm like a five year old on speed at a craft store with a credit card. 

In addition I have a ridiculous amount of stationary and personalized letterhead. But this week I couldn't resist. I saw these sticky notes and can't wait to hide them in DH's bag. Hehe ... I'm going to drive him nuts ... But I can't use them for anyone else so he better just suck it up and appreciate it! 


1 comment:

  1. I hide notes in my husband's flight bag or in his charts notebook tucked in the page page if his last airport of the day/trip. :)

    ReplyDelete