Friday, April 4, 2014

Lucky, lucky readers

Lets be honest about this ... I suck at blogging. Partly because of the nature of this blog. Every time I sit to write I'm motivated by frustration. Who wants to read a blog that's completely made up of venting? But I guess in all reality I never wrote this for anyone but myself and to be apart of the airline wives community. 

When I was in high school, there was a website called Teen Open Diary. It was a precursor to MySpace and even Blogs ... And I was obsessed. Why? I think mostly for the therapy in all of it. Not that you necessarily need, or want, anyone to read. More to put it in the universe and hope that karma, the good kind, comes back to you. 

So with that, I will write more. PLUS,!8 just discovered the Blogger app. Now I can blog while I pee. Aren't you lucky readers?


No comments:

Post a Comment