Thursday, March 31, 2011

Officially

I have officially joined the ranks of having an official site amongst those that don't need nor deserve to have an official site. Isn't the Internet fabulous? I can now feel important, or maybe just better about letting the world know that those impromptu Paris trips are well earned.

So as you can see, "Fletch in Flight" is my blog about being a pilot's wife. Really, it's a special club and I want a membership card.

I follow numerous pilot's wives' blogs and those were really my inspiration. (Although all the offspring updates won't be inlcuded here, I have no desire at this point to be a single parent :-)) I find support and comfort in those blogs, knowing I am not alone in my loniless, frustrations and constant battle in understanding pilot lingo. (Must they really tell me the time in zulu?? Or visability when I ask the weather??)

I may sprinkle in puppy stories (those are my kids and companions, after all) passion for working out and get on my soapbox once or twice about America's disgusting eating habits. What can I say? I am who I am.

Disclaimer :: I have no sympathy for woman who whine, complain and post about being away from their husbands for the night. Or their husbands having to leave them and their kids for the day to go to work. I only sympathize and have MASS respect for Army wives/girlfriends. Otherwise, I don't want to hear it.

Disclaimer x2 :: I can't spell. Don't correct me or I'll find a way to block you.

Love and peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment